Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Lunches for More Before School Prep



The lunch above was for my husband. He had turkey and muenster on french bread with carrots, tomatoes, cucumber, strawberries, and purple grapes.



The lunch was for me and was packed in a box from the Dollar Spot at Target. I had a turkey sandwich packed in the top section with watermelon, tomatoes, carrots, cucumber, and purple grapes in the bottom section.


This was a small breakfast for my daughter. She had an applesauce pouch, red and green grapes on a pick, a slice of cheese, and a few almonds along with a yogurt drink.



This was my daughter's lunch. The bottom tier held grapes, tomatoes, cucumber sticks, and carrots. The top section held two sliced strawberries, a few pretzel crackers, and a chocolate truffle.

No comments:

Post a Comment