Tuesday, August 21, 2012

More Plated Food at Home


This was a breakfast muffin/person/monster/character for my daughter. We couldn't decide exactly what it reminded us of. We thought it was a little like the Goon from Goodnight Goon, a little like a monster from Where the Wild Things Are, and a little like a Wallace and Gromit character. At any rate, she had a blueberry muffin made in our muffin top pan with fresh blueberries. It was decorated with bacon hair secured with a little bonnet pick, candy eyes, a dark chocolate nose, and cappuccino chip teeth.



This was a really quick, but cute, snack made to occupy my daughter while I put groceries away. She had two marshmallow stars, a few blueberry "snowballs", and a small penguin peanut butter sandwich standing on a banana "iceberg". The penguin was decorated with a fudge covered Oreo slice that I quickly cut with a cup.



This was a dinner for my daughter. She had cherries, blueberries, grapes, red pepper strips, carrots, shredded cheese, mini Club crackers, and baked chicken. She put the cheese on the celery and said she was having, "worms on a log". Not my idea of a great flavor combo, but she seemed to enjoy it.

1 comment:

  1. I love the penguin and blueberry snowballs!

    ReplyDelete