Saturday, September 8, 2012

Lunches for Work


The day after Labor Day, I took this lunch to work in a LunchBots Trio. I had a turkey roll-up, tomatoes carrots, cucumbers, a sweet orange pepper. sugar snap peas, red raspberries, and blueberries. I really like the colors in this box. We have used a slightly modifies version of the turkey roll-up recipe for several years. We like to make these for party food and they are also great for lunches. I usually omit the lettuce called for by the recipe so that I can make a few of these ahead of time to have on hand for lunch packing for a day or two.


My husband had similar items packed in our PlanetBox.. He also had cheese cracker thins decorated with cheddar cheese. This was supposed to be a play on words and images to spell JetPunk, a site he enjoys playing quizzes on, but he didn't get it. I guess it was a rough start to the week even though it wasn't Monday :).

No comments:

Post a Comment