Monday, September 3, 2012

Ninth Day of Kindergarten: Lunch and Snack



I packed heart-shaped peanut butter sandwiches since letter H was being covered that day. She also had carrots, cucumber, tomatoes, celery, pepper rings, raspberries, and a few of the space-themed Goldfish. This lunch for my daughter was packed in a Fit & Fresh box and turned out to be a little too large (or had too many options) for my daughter because two of the sandwiches, some of the veggies, the peppermint patty, and the waffle cone crisps came home uneaten.


My daughter liked her letter G snack so much that right before falling asleep she requested a similar take on the letter H. I had already packed another snack:



... but since I had invested very little effort into it, I decided to prepare another that matched her request for "a letter H of cheese, two kinds of berries in the middle, some kind of crackers, and a "candy kiss" (her name for a Hershey kiss)."


No comments:

Post a Comment